Saturday, December 11, 2010

"My Future Isn't Written In Stone!"



“Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”  ~Les Brown



For my next semester in college I’ll shake things up by trying out different ways to approach problem solving situations, and instead of expecting things out of my semester I’ll be more flexible to prevent personal problems intervene with my academics and other aspects of my life. In my own personal life my goals are simple yet difficult, I will try to accept the way life has written itself around me and move on, simply to let life keep writing more. In the social category of my life, my goals for next semester is to be able to manage time to find space in my life for those special people who are always there for me as I have been too busy to be there for them. With the first semester gone I knew I was going to struggle a bit as I had to juggle a lot of new and different experiences while trying to remain myself with my friends, now that it’s over I’m a bit more experienced with how time works in college life. Lastly, in academics I will most definitely stop my personal and social life from intervening with my education, I’ll learn to separate them so I can have balance between them. My other goal concerning academics is to achieve getting two As in my honors college classes to start the Honors College on a good note. Those are my goals concerning next semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment