Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Escaping The Rat Race!"


The real world… That might one of the scariest yet most exciting thought that can pass through any college student ‘s head. Just thinking of leaving the nest of where you were raised, fed, and most likely taken care of for a good chunk of your life is tough for the majority percent of the population but what of the other percent? I am part of that petite percentage that is ready to flap their wings and fly far, far away from home and start a new life somewhere else, the thought process of knowing that in a few years I will be out there constructing my life the way that I wanted it to be since I was a kid. I will be enjoying my profession while making side profits in investments (Got to play big, to win big right?) I know most of the things that I want from life will never be achieved but that’s why I’m using my strength of being flexible and adaptable to virtually any situation to get by the rough times ahead. Tight budgets, recessions, and even bad luck are inevitable but all of them can be reduced to a minimum and I’ll achieve that with a positive outlook in life and leading my life, not as quoted in “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” getting caught in a “rat race” with no escape and losing control of life. My ideal life is having my own house with adopted children and a profession in which I can enjoy for the rest of my life.


1 comment: